A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
EXISTENCE is a 2D puzzle-platformer where the player must intelligently kill their character in different ways to gain new powers to solve platforming challenges.
There are no lives or continues in Existence. The only way to proceed is to find the right way to send your character to his untimely demise to give him the right ability he needs for the obstacles in front of him.
Death isn’t failure in Existence. It’s the force you need to master.
* Unique death mechanic that grants a new power based on how you died
* 8 different power-ups, each with a variety of uses to overcome the toughest challenges
* 40 distinct levels and countless puzzles across a variety of worlds
* One-of-a-kind pixel art style
* Soundtrack composed by the music director for the Daytime Emmy’s
* Minimalist story that conveys an awful tragedy while never taking away player control
* Hidden collectibles in each level increases replayability and unlocks a secret ending
Platform: PC / Mac
Estimated total playtime: 6-8 hours
DEMO NOTE: The demo will take you to the end of World 3 (out of 8 total Worlds.) If you decide to purchase the full game (thanks!), you will start from the beginning of World 1.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.